Please read our welcoming cover letter, and relevant policies to your role.
- Cover Letter
- Children and Young People Safeguarding Policy
- Adult Safeguarding Policy
- Safeguarding Flowcharts
- Health/ Safety & Risk Asessements
Initial Application Documents
Every applicant must complete an ‘Application Form’ giving the contact details of two referees, one of whom can be from within St George’s Church. Should your role require a DBS please complete a ‘Confidential Declaration form’.
Please sign and return your ‘Role Description(s)’ to your ministry leader(s). The PCC is a member of the Evangelical Alliance and subscribes to its ‘Statement of Faith’. All volunteers within the Church who teach are requested to sign the enclosed copy indicating their agreement.
- Children’s Church Volunteer
- Children’s Church Team Leader
- Youth Ministry Support Worker
- Youth Minister (Team Leader)
- Youth Ministry Worship Supervisor
- Pastoral Care Worker
- Pastoral Care Support (Seniors)
- Pastoral Care Team Leader
- Pastoral Care Worker (CAP)
- Pastoral Care Worker (SHEP)
With the agreement of your ministry leader your role may involve the transportation of children, young people or adults on behalf of St George’s. Please complete the ‘Transport Checklist’ if this is applicable to your role.