Travelling from the High St
- Walk north-east on High St towards Cheyne Lane.
- Turn right onto Maiden Lane.
- Slight left onto St George’s Square
Travelling from the train station
- From the train station, walk down Gresley Drive, until you reach Station Road.
- Continue to walk down Station Road, then turn left onto High Street St Martins.
- Walk up High street St Martin’s/ St Mary’s Hill, and at the top of St Mary’s Hill turn right onto St Mary’s Street.
- Continue on St Mary’s Street then turn right on St George’s Square.
Nearest Car Parks
The two nearest car parks are Wharf Road (Long Stay), and St Leonard’s Street (short stay) to St George’s Church. Directions can be found below and details of charges can be found by clicking here.
Wharf Road Long Stay
- Head north on Albert Rd toward Wharf Rd.
- Continue onto Blackfriars St.
- Continue onto St George’s Square.
St Leonards Street Short Stay
- Head east.
- Turn left toward St. Leonard’s St.
- Turn left onto St. Leonard’s St.
- Turn left onto St George’s St.
- Turn left onto St George’s Square.